Do you want to be part of making the future and businesses sustainable? Are you interested in finding solutions to the most significant challenges of our time? We are looking for new Gaians to join us!
Gaia Consulting is recruiting Business Manager and Senior Consultant/Consultants with expertise in GHG calculations and climate target setting.
Gaia is a consultancy for sustainable business. Our work ranges from carbon accounting to risk management and finding new business opportunities. We work with the public and private sectors – an approach that allows us to have a real impact on society. In all our work, we provide innovative solutions for sustainability.
We offer you the possibility to make the world cleaner and safer with our clients. At Gaia, you will be met by a welcoming expert community, a team with a high ambition level and the possibility to work both remotely and in our offices in Helsinki or Turku. While you work in our team, you will be able to challenge and develop yourself in interesting projects with inspiring clients that aim at making the world a more sustainable place.
We expect that you:
- Have graduated with a university-level degree,
- Are fluent in English – Finnish, Swedish and other languages are a plus,
- Are self-directed and like to work in teams,
- Are willing to develop yourself,
- Have exhibited creative and strategic thinking as well as analytical skills, and
- Live in Finland and are able work in our office in Helsinki or Turku (when not remote)
For Senior Consultant/Consultant position
- Have 2-year hands-on experience from one or more of the following
- Environmental accounting (especially Carbon footprint calculations according to GHG Protocol or ISO 14064, OR LCA using SimaPro software),
- Sustainability frameworks (e.g. GRI, SDG, CDP, SBT, TCFD),
- We can also consider applicants with less work experience if your university background is suitable, e.g., environmental/technical studies
For Business Manager position
- Have 4-year hands-on experience also from
- Climate target setting and/or environmental accounting (especially Carbon footprint calculations according to GHG Protocol or ISO 14064)
- Sustainable business development
- Client management and project management skills
Are you a future Gaian? Send us your CV and an application letter and tell us how you would contribute to helping our clients make the world cleaner and safer. Send us your CV and an application letter through this link latest on 20 February 2022.
For more information, please contact us:
About GHG calculations and any general questions regarding Gaia as an employer, call Laura Ylimäki (+358 50 4600 351) 11 February 9-10 am / 15 February at 10-11 am / 17 February 4-5 pm or Pekka Pokela (+358 40 544 1582) 14-18 February at 7.45-8.15 am / 14-15 October 4.30 – 5.30 p.m